I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! πŸ˜”

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

😰... so sorry, Patriot. You are NOT alone, do remember you have all of us, pretty much alone. We were born for a different way than those sleeping. Hang in there... sending prayers and hugs.πŸ™πŸ˜”

this past week has been the roughest - both my mate and i have been crying a lot - i was wondering if i was going to come out of it. feeling better tonight. good to see your words!

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

she sure is - i don't know anyone around here who likes her - even among the democrats.

(1) Show this thread