Either it’s a movie or Trump is a traitor.

There’s no in between.

Stop panicking.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No he did the best he could. Whats happening is much bigger then what we could of imagined. Evil is strong but in the end God will win. Besides this movie has to play out the way its playing. The asleep masses had to see for themselves. The ppl will have to make the change. WE Cannot sit around for Trump or anyone else to fix the problem. Those that close their eyes and pretend everything is honky dory will be the ones that will not make it through this shit that is unfolding in front of their closed eyes. Put on the full armor of God and fight like your life depends on it.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

THEN THERE IS THIS...🤔🤔🤔...it was all planned by djt black sun king of north america
you have been played,big time
we are laughing at you

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/detail/6119cd7f07d13600128830dc/8-15-2021-Life-Force-Meeting?jwsource=cl&fbclid=IwAR1HJO0Jda4inQsKXyPHyWbbEQWUg8SoXtbJZa72LDWBztYmZx_stX9IDLM

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Yeah I saw that too. My take, Disinfo well veiled

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

who has the remote control? I would like to fast forward it, pleade!?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

***please

(1) Show this thread

KAG, WWG1WGA, Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for all.

What make you think President Trump is a traitor? please share.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response JOLIE LE-VU to her Publication

He doesn't, that's the whole point

(1) Show this thread

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

If you know 2.0
You think differently 🤔
The truth will ever win ❤️
Who is the Father of the Vax..
No coincidence s ‼️
Nothing can stop what's coming ‼️
Lion 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice
#todaymessage
#FightBack
#loudandclear

🤨who is the director of the film

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response garm hava to her Publication

id say it was low budget but its costing trillions and human lives so i wont say its low budget but probably has some spending issues in this film. some actors used more than once uno typical shit some of the catastrophic weather didnt get the drama it deserved, the guy playing biden sucks, coumo hands down nailed his part. idk thought there were to many added actors, to many celebrity actors really threw off the realism for me, kinda started looking disney with the hunter story, idk i prob never watch it again.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Bingo

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

*The Greatest Movie ever scripted. No Hollywood movie could ever come close. I trust God working through Trump and those behind the scenes that are with him.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Are we sure it's a movie if Deblasio told his city can't go buy food w/out jab passport? That's not a joke. People can't starve

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Is it really a movie if FDA has or will be mandating vaccine. They are saying on twitter will be no excuse for the unvaccinated https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1428830473715847176

(2) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Definitely a movie, and it's finally getting really good! 🍿🍿

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

It's a movie and Trump's going to fall on his sword.
He has to...

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

You think Trump is a traitor?

(1) Show this thread

the plane in afganistan was fake.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

its such a good movie that i need to occaionally be reminded its a movie😉

They’re just going to keep auditing themselves, panicking, creating obvious false distractions, pictures of everyone of them in boots, release Hillary email, weiner laptop, adrenechrome, what else, oh their human trafficking because Trump is a traitor?? No because trump is a realtor..🤣🤣🤣

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

You think Trump is a traitor?

(1) Show this thread

Movie !! 100%!!! Taliban acting lol Trump is on the way back well he never left but you know what I mean lol

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

If Trump is a Traitor, eventually lead will be flying...thru bodies

and there will be no lead flying...

what makes for a great movie=good actors

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana trusts God Period!
Nana trusts JFKJr!
Well ok Nana does also trust smiling Jeff Sessions!
Only because I can read his damn tells so well.
No one else!

We are eternal energy beings, either way we win!
If DJT is a good guy well... we just win sooner!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

It's a horror film and Trump is playing his part. Throughout time false flags have been part fake and part real with real casualties. This is just another one on a massive scale. No panicking here.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

you know honestly I am so confused at this point so what I will do is just forget about it all and trust the lord Jesus Christ (not that I didn't before). However I am perplexed as to why you would even say this Doq? I mean seriously are we being fucked over by the person we trusted here? I don't think that but something prompted you to say this so I need to know W]HY?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I was trying to make a point that we’re definitely watching a movie. All we have to do is open our eyes.

(1) Show this thread

Just looked at the best-selling books on Amazon. The tides have definitely turned.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

So much has been made light that was intended to remain dark that I definitely am thinking this is a script.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

and its bound to break to one side or the other very soon

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Doesn't matter at this point. WE THE PEOPLE ARE WIDE AWAKE! We will fight an army or one man. God wins.

Some feel he is a traitor. I keep reading and hearing this from people

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

some people are sheeple and are more comfortable in the herd...and then you have deepstate flunkies or never trumper rhinos but regardless it doesn’t matter because NCSWIC

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

Trump has held the same views and stance on all issues going back to his 30's, he has never waivered. If he was a traitor do you think that the evil would fight him every step of the way, investigate him endlessly with the hope of finding something, and impeach him twice for nothing...not to mention rig and election to be sure he is not reelected...common sense seems fleeting nowadays

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, either way God already won...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

There is a peace that cannot be found elswhere in giving it all to God

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

We are approaching the precipice of destruction needed to wake up the masses....

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

get on Telegram and check out QSR Decodes channel posts.....

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...am t hinking that there can be and most likely will be#UnintendedConsequences (history has shown us this) - it is my belief that folks have every right to be a bit concerned about that element in all of this...concerned yes, panicked...no - that state of mind has never helped anyone.

...i.e. how many trashcans and tables will the rowdy teens flip over on their way out the door after destroying the party🧐 it may be a mess, but nothing we cannot clean up

#GodWins🕊

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

How Quick We Forget, It's All A Movie And Trump Is The Star Of This Movie.

who’s panicking? Not I.
😎