Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Either it’s a movie or Trump is a traitor.

There’s no in between.

Stop panicking.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

you know honestly I am so confused at this point so what I will do is just forget about it all and trust the lord Jesus Christ (not that I didn't before). However I am perplexed as to why you would even say this Doq? I mean seriously are we being fucked over by the person we trusted here? I don't think that but something prompted you to say this so I need to know W]HY?

I was trying to make a point that we’re definitely watching a movie. All we have to do is open our eyes.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

So much more than just that Brother.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

If people would just open their eyes, when this stuff happens, something always sounds so ridiculous, that you have to know it's a movie, When another false flag happens or go back to one of the previous, read every thing about it you can, it will show you it's not real. And if in the end this is just the wool being pulled over your eyes, there is a lot more of us than them.

Right now watching this administration is like watching HBO’s VEEP. That’s all I can think about right now and wonder if whitehats made it using project looking glass. Both shows very obsurd.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

my eyes have def been open for some time now, I'm just so exhausted as millions of us are, i feel like i am in a freaking washer being tossed around on so many different cycles and i am beat up lol. however, still keeping my eyes on the prize. thanks for all you do fellow Patriot ❤

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

This is more than a movie.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

It's sadistic to sublimate what's going on as a movie. Too many deaths, injuries from the jabs, lockdowns that have ruined livelihoods and emotional pain from this cluster-f administration.