Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Either it’s a movie or Trump is a traitor.

There’s no in between.

Stop panicking.

Some feel he is a traitor. I keep reading and hearing this from people

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

Trump has held the same views and stance on all issues going back to his 30's, he has never waivered. If he was a traitor do you think that the evil would fight him every step of the way, investigate him endlessly with the hope of finding something, and impeach him twice for nothing...not to mention rig and election to be sure he is not reelected...common sense seems fleeting nowadays

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

no need in getting upset. People have difference of opinions. I repeat and post what others have come to me in said I am open to hearing both sides of viiews. In the meantime not sure if anyone knows FDA will approve vaccine. Now mandates coming. I guess will be segregation going on https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1428830473715847176

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

some people are sheeple and are more comfortable in the herd...and then you have deepstate flunkies or never trumper rhinos but regardless it doesn’t matter because NCSWIC

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

what is NCSWIC?

(1) Show this thread

That's ridiculous, why would they need to steal an election and impeach him twice, if he was on their side. I just can't handle people. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

think about the rise of the third reich

people do crazy out of wack things to get into power

(1) Show this thread