MESA COUNTY COLORADO IS DECERTIFYING THEIR ELECTION EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??!!!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

SILENCED AGAIN!! MSM & BIG TECH 🤬🤬🤬

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Nothing ever happens. Trump, Flynn and many others have lied to us repeatedly. "We have it ALL", then nothing at all. Wood, Powell, Pillows......what a con they have pulled.

So they do the 3 day deal. They show multiple cases of treason and sedition. Then? It ends and you would expect MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

How many arrests so far? ZERO.

They can all go fuck themselves.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

3 day symposium? It was 3 days of batshit crazy nonsense. They proved nothing, absolutely nothing of any sort. Even some of their own people said they had nothing and the "audience" even left it was such nonsense. this is your "research?" Seriously, this isn't even worth discussion, it's a joke. Pillow Mike is back on crack and he's losing his business. Good riddens to that clown.

In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication

Also, already knew there was election fraud. Pillows purpose I am not so sure of.

Think about what we are ALL witnessing. Absolutely ZERO justice. ALL known and confirmed career treasonous traitors allowed to roam free and Jackson Miguel and Jillian Anne America take it up the ass for 5 mother fucking years.

But, hey, Trust the MOTHER FUCKING Plan and ALL!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

50 court cases - zero evidence, all lost by the chud clowns that you follow. Your conspiracy crap is because you can't face reality - your bad decisions in life brought you where you are, so now you live in fantasy land looking to others to blame. We're laughing at the conspiracy clowns, looking down on them as small brains following fantasies.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply

Such a glorious and magical time to be alive!

DANCE!

Strange stuff. Game of Life couldn't be more good, grand and glorious. Beautiful Thai wife, own 3 homes free and clear, own 2 business that are thriving, health is great, live in one of the greatest cities in the world, etc.......now, my fellow Americans who are suffering? Dam right I am MOTHER FUCKING angry!

As far as court cases, there are tons of corrupt judges on the take. You may be a mother fucking moronic idiot, but anyone with a pulse knows this.

I hope you seek the immediate and comprehensive medical attention you so obviously need. I wish you well!

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues.