MESA COUNTY COLORADO IS DECERTIFYING THEIR ELECTION EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??!!!

SILENCED AGAIN!! MSM & BIG TECH 🤬🤬🤬

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @410TRUMPWON in this post can reply

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Nothing ever happens. Trump, Flynn and many others have lied to us repeatedly. "We have it ALL", then nothing at all. Wood, Powell, Pillows......what a con they have pulled.

So they do the 3 day deal. They show multiple cases of treason and sedition. Then? It ends and you would expect MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

How many arrests so far? ZERO.

They can all go fuck themselves.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

you clearly are a very angry person. Apparently you dont know about Q do you? I mean never followed Q. Cause if you had..your anger wouldn't be this heightened. Best you take a break or leave this site. It isnt for you.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

There is something called the Law and at the moment you are under martial LAW, which means the military are in control not Trump, Trump can advise but realistically they call the shots ALL military members have had 2 pledge allegiance 2 the flag & the Constitution, ALL Tribunals have been held under military terms not with lawyers but with representatives so it doesn’t take forever, being under martial Law changes everything The Law of War handbook terms come in2 play, & showing who has been arrested, g!tm0’d or terminated will not be shown because its military terms not a show trial, you have a foreign entity invading America & the military are dealing with the treasonous persons as they get the evidence. The Military see America as being taken over, & so are dealing with things the Military way, plus also they don’t want mass panic, they don’t want a civil War, which the opposing side does, thats why they keep poking the bear, so 2 say! go watch majic eyes majic Qeyes Law of War Manu

(3) Show this thread