MESA COUNTY COLORADO IS DECERTIFYING THEIR ELECTION EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??!!!

Only people mentioned by @superradangel in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

DUH..... Thats why WE ARE THE NEWS NOW!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Not Trying To Shit On Your Post But It Is Just The Machines That Got Decertified because they got busted Deleting Everything On The Dominion Voting Systems. They Called It A Trusted Build.They Got Caught Red Handed And Now They Are Trying To Spin The Story.

They cannot hide anymore 👊💥

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I think it is just the equipment that has been decertified for use in future elections because of the password being compromised .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

They wouldn't decertify the equipment ONLY over a PASSWORD LEAK. Those can be easily changed or updated I'd think.

(1) Show this thread

i just found out about it

Look at the last line. Pillows deal failed to show anything. Classic media.

It's now about 2 hours since the Pillows event ended and ZERO arrests. Only thousands to arrest and how many do they do?

ZERO.

We are fucked.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Okay you obviously have no clue what the event was about and what it divulged, but thats fine, it wasn’t for everybody. And just because there’s proof of fraud doenst mean that POOF the vindication fairy has cause to hust suddenly arrest someone. There is a system in place, YES that system fails us or we wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with. All in good time.
but until everything starts fruiting enough for you or anyone else who wants to hop on my post to attempt to deflate the positivity, go cry somewhere else. Thanks.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thanks, just hearing about this
There's also a county in Pennsylvania which is decertifying

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

did not know, ty for telling us!

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

What does this do to election results as a whole?

In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication

This exposes and spotlights the degree of fraud, who pays for it, and only gets the ball rolling for others to follow with audits and decertification.

(1) Show this thread

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

Do you have a source?

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

SILENCED AGAIN!! MSM & BIG TECH 🤬🤬🤬

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Nothing ever happens. Trump, Flynn and many others have lied to us repeatedly. "We have it ALL", then nothing at all. Wood, Powell, Pillows......what a con they have pulled.

So they do the 3 day deal. They show multiple cases of treason and sedition. Then? It ends and you would expect MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

How many arrests so far? ZERO.

They can all go fuck themselves.

(1) Show this thread