MESA COUNTY COLORADO IS DECERTIFYING THEIR ELECTION EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??!!!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

SILENCED AGAIN!! MSM & BIG TECH 🤬🤬🤬

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Nothing ever happens. Trump, Flynn and many others have lied to us repeatedly. "We have it ALL", then nothing at all. Wood, Powell, Pillows......what a con they have pulled.

So they do the 3 day deal. They show multiple cases of treason and sedition. Then? It ends and you would expect MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to mother fucking SEE.

How many arrests so far? ZERO.

They can all go fuck themselves.

3 day symposium? It was 3 days of batshit crazy nonsense. They proved nothing, absolutely nothing of any sort. Even some of their own people said they had nothing and the "audience" even left it was such nonsense. this is your "research?" Seriously, this isn't even worth discussion, it's a joke. Pillow Mike is back on crack and he's losing his business. Good riddens to that clown.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication

YOU are not a patriot. you are FAKE. fuck off dickwad.

Also, already knew there was election fraud. Pillows purpose I am not so sure of.

Think about what we are ALL witnessing. Absolutely ZERO justice. ALL known and confirmed career treasonous traitors allowed to roam free and Jackson Miguel and Jillian Anne America take it up the ass for 5 mother fucking years.

But, hey, Trust the MOTHER FUCKING Plan and ALL!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

50 court cases - zero evidence, all lost by the chud clowns that you follow. Your conspiracy crap is because you can't face reality - your bad decisions in life brought you where you are, so now you live in fantasy land looking to others to blame. We're laughing at the conspiracy clowns, looking down on them as small brains following fantasies.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Pillows? really? SAY HIS NAME...you are clearly an ASSHOLE. YOU go fuck yourself.

(2) Show this thread

Not true at all. Saw clear and obvious proof of election fraud.

Trouble is, will it matter. Zero arrests thus far. Nothing publicly done as Jackson and Jillian America suffer for yet ANOTHER day.

Folks can make it up as they go if they wish to, but fact is, we have SEEN zero justice. Lots of strong talk from Trump and the grifters(Flynn/Pillows/Powell/Linzo Linelious "Linny" Wood), ZERO action.

Hey, while everyone is getting skull fucked, let's drag this out ANOTHER mother fucking month!

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues.

yep you’re fooked.

(1) Show this thread

you and the guy in the post above you are the only clowns we see here.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Blow me, cunt.

(1) Show this thread