I am absolutely disgusted that Biden is making the vaccine mandatory on our Military... Seems to me like he is trying to kill off our military in hopes to make us weaker and easier to attack from foreign and domestic enemies. With all of the information about vaccines that has come out, this is WRONG and we must FIGHT BACK!!! Anyone else really pissed off yet?? I trust God but this all makes me extremely upset. These vaccines are literally killing people and our government is pretending like they are not....

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Im with ya this is horiffic to watch. Indavidual free choice is hard to witness

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

this will not stand.. ...movie of not many wont let it

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Well said & Agreed 💯
Thank Q

If one refuses and leaves, it's AWOL. If enough refuse together and leave together, it's a revolt... I pray for strength in numbers for our military 🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response James Mays to his Publication

Ezra Cohen pretty much eluded to that

(1) Show this thread

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

My husband and oldest son are both in the military. Neither want the experimental jab and are going to fight it!!!! American Front Line Doctors have this on their website. Number 8 mentions the military.

SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!!

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/files/form-to-employers-requiring-experimental-covid-vaccines/

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Q STorm Rider OFficial says that Millions in the military WILL NOT TAKE THE JAB

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

My son is also in the Military and is quite concerned. I'm his mother and love him beyond description! But what I see in this challenge is the opportunity to choose freewill or submission to a system. I hope he sees his true self-empowerment vs. the catering to satisfying any other!

(7) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

we were just talking about this. we're talking how this was their plan. weaken the military because some will get out with no job or get the jab & injured or die from it. either way easier for a takeover

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

look into how the Spanish flu traveled. history repeated...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes! I’m pissed! And this is even more disgusting.

Yes! We must fight back w/all our heart for our military men and women.

May God continue to bless your warrior soul Casey Dee, as you shine the light on our reality. We are without question living in biblical times. Good vs Evil. The Great Awakening vs Corporate/Globalist NWO. Patriotic epiphanies matter, and It doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you arrive.

It would appear that the unwarranted fear mongering of the jab has broken through humanities programming even faster than the atrocities carried out against our children by these self=serving elites. Their crimes against humanities future itself is self evident in all their deeds. That in itself is a valid reason for being pissed off, angry, frustrated, disappointed and at the ready... willing to fight for our future. Humanities future.

WWG1WGA!💗🙏

https://rumble.com/vji5h3-dark-to-light-eye-drop-media.html

Casey. i am so mad about these vaccines and pissed! What about the Nuremburg code? What can President Trump do? Is it possible Biden could be out by this deadline? Does anyone have any idea when he will return? So SAD!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Yes. Same. I pray everyday that the White Hats have a neutralizing agent to this genocidal mixture.

WWG1WGA . 🇺🇸🦅

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

We, The People.
Where we go one, we go all.
🦅🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Im highly upset!! My husband is about 4 YEARS from finishing his 20 years of active duty and he's served our country for almost 26 years. Its a huge disappointment that he may lose his retirement but his health is more important to me.... Pray for our family please.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

OMG! Do you know if they will have any option around it? What about for religious reasons? Do you know if its at all possible for him to get around it! That makes me so upset to hear and I am so sorry! I will pray for you guys!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

mandatory does not = lawful. it is a trickster word used to seem imposing, threatening and binding but it is not. Mandatory and Directive fall under the same 'spell'-ing, aka use of reptilian language.

In response Catarina Nada to her Publication

I agree! Those evil ones are going to meet their maker and their time here is growing shorter!

(1) Show this thread

Madder than a wet hen, BET> EXACTLY>

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I believe this is one of the reasons Trump is returning sooner than expected. "Allegedly" rumors circulating he will be back in the saddle this week. Might even be announced with FEMA's EBS on Wednesday. I just don't believe he would permit this to occur since Trump is in charge of the US military not fake Biden.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I pray so much that he comes back this week! Lord let it be 🙏🏼✝️

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

thank you for saying that. it also seems, and as per the Art of War for Trumps and Our Team, and optical and other tactics are playing out on both sides. I truly hope that Trump comes back asap, ASAP. ASAP.

(2) Show this thread

Trap & Proof.
When they mandate fuckcin its a crime against humanity.

It has to happen ... to stop it.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

It is 100% Crimes Against Humanity!

(1) Show this thread