I am absolutely disgusted that Biden is making the vaccine mandatory on our Military... Seems to me like he is trying to kill off our military in hopes to make us weaker and easier to attack from foreign and domestic enemies. With all of the information about vaccines that has come out, this is WRONG and we must FIGHT BACK!!! Anyone else really pissed off yet?? I trust God but this all makes me extremely upset. These vaccines are literally killing people and our government is pretending like they are not....

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I believe this is one of the reasons Trump is returning sooner than expected. "Allegedly" rumors circulating he will be back in the saddle this week. Might even be announced with FEMA's EBS on Wednesday. I just don't believe he would permit this to occur since Trump is in charge of the US military not fake Biden.

I pray so much that he comes back this week! Lord let it be 🙏🏼✝️

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Praying for the same. God is in control and I have faith that He won't let this happen. He is working through Trump and the 100s of thousands of Patriots worldwide to drive the evil out and bring peace and healing. I am furious that we have been duped for so long and so many have suffered needlessly. We are over the target and they know it, otherwise, they wouldn't be fighting so hard! We have only begun to fight....they ain't seen nothing yet!