I am absolutely disgusted that Biden is making the vaccine mandatory on our Military... Seems to me like he is trying to kill off our military in hopes to make us weaker and easier to attack from foreign and domestic enemies. With all of the information about vaccines that has come out, this is WRONG and we must FIGHT BACK!!! Anyone else really pissed off yet?? I trust God but this all makes me extremely upset. These vaccines are literally killing people and our government is pretending like they are not....

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

My husband and oldest son are both in the military. Neither want the experimental jab and are going to fight it!!!! American Front Line Doctors have this on their website. Number 8 mentions the military.

SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!!

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/files/form-to-employers-requiring-experimental-covid-vaccines/

My son is also in the Military and is quite concerned. I'm his mother and love him beyond description! But what I see in this challenge is the opportunity to choose freewill or submission to a system. I hope he sees his true self-empowerment vs. the catering to satisfying any other!

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeidiInTune in this post can reply

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Better start making phone calls if you haven’t already. This is the letter that is being sent out. Let’s fight for our families!!!!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

What these ass-hats mandating jabs don't take into consideration is the military trained our service people to fight against this very thing. Mandate isn't law but the Nuremberg Code is! There is power in knowledge and even moreso in numbers. Together, our focus must be on the desired outcome rather than fueling what we don't want. Otherwise, we get more of the same.

(1) Show this thread