"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus#Plandemic#Traitors

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Absolutely true. I am an RN (recently retired after 50 years of critical care nursing) and never had I ever heard of any asymptomatic tranmission. Someone has to have a virus to shed that virus which transmit the virus to another person. The purpose of the PCR test IMO is to collect DNA.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

We Must stand our ground against this fraud. Asystematic is hogwash.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I am sending you my healing light and love on angels wings. I believe you will be healed! God bless you.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

your doing the right thing…….

(5) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

I don't even believe that asymptomatic is a thing. The PCR tests were bogus and produced milliions of false positives, those were the "asymptomatic" people!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

This is just one page of the Preliminary Injunction filed by AFLD. I saved the other pages which detail the false positives and the unreliable PCR tests.

#covidhoax#Plandemic

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

they used a lot of lies to justify many of their restrictions. they inflated the numbers & called practically every death covid. they're hiding the covid death & injuries from the Americans. they are still lying by saying the vax is safe & effective. & they are blaming the unvaxxed for the cases they so mention