Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"Asymptomatic spreaders" is a lie.

There's no such thing.

They used this lie to justify lockdowns and mask mandates.

#fakevirus#Plandemic#Traitors

I just cancelled eye surgery for the second time because I would have to take a covid test before being admitted into the hospital. I’ve never been tested and I sure don’t plan to now. I pray daily to be healed because I know God can work miracles. I research homeopathic cures as well, but there’s not much info on Salzmann Nodular Dystrophy, which I have in both eyes. I can see but its distorted in certain areas of vision. Any knowledge that anyone has about this would be greatly appreciated, and prayers for healing are always welcome. I know I’m doing the right thing, but those around me think I’m being wreckless. Thank you for any info and for healing prayers. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

your doing the right thing…….

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am sending you my healing light and love on angels wings. I believe you will be healed! God bless you.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Get some Rosehips vit C (solgar brand). 1000 mg take twice daily. your body does not store vit c. it uses what it needs and you pee. out the rest. Vit A also good for your eyes. Its oil soluble. Lutene also good. What ever vitmins you get make sure the ingredirnts are not out sourced from China.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Thank you!!! I truly appreciate that!

(1) Show this thread

I don't know where you are but is it possible to go to a different hospital?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

They all require testing here in Birmingham, AL. I know God will lead me to the right cure in His perfect timing! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

Praying in Jesus name for your complete healing. Stand strong in the Lord - He has you in the palm of His hands.

In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication

Thank you! This touches my heart as tears are starting to roll. I never cry- maybe the salt in my tears is just what I need❤️

(1) Show this thread