Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Such A Dummy….
Nancy P’s daughter is
A FilmMaker.

It is All Coming to Light.😁

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World awaits🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD bless the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Some are saying Babbit seated a few rows up behind Trump at the last rally in Sarasota 7-3-21 ... ? (possibly a white hat actress?)
Ashli in red tank top, seaated 5 rows up, top corner, diagonally above lady wearing navy flag striped tee shirt with red MAGA hat. (Top of her head is out of view early in video.) ?you decide.
She's more visible approx. 1" and more as video continues.
Here is link but click on lower video of rally (instead of top one that shows DJTjr).

https://www.cosmicnews.org/2021/07/03/live-president-donald-j-trump-in-sarasota-fl-july-3-2021/

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

ooooh she does look like Ashli Babbit! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I have to find the video, but there is one of her the day of Capitol incident while traveling to DC and she took a self video. I’ll have to find it. but YEP! Sure looks like her. The girl i circled, right???

(2) Show this thread

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

In my humble opinion- she is vacationing on the same island as George Floyd. I never bought the Floyd story and I do not buy the Ashli Babbit story. Add this to all of the false flag school shootings with crisis actors.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Called it the moment i saw the footage - same with the Floyd ff bs

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

Yep...nothing but crisis actors and green screens.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Wow! huge eye opener, thanks for sharing!

Wife, proud mom, author, Patriot #2A #familyISeverything #savethechildren #stopTHESteal

where can I find the original video? I’m trying to share this with someone and they can’t open it up on this website without opening an account I don’t think. Thoughts?

In response Betsy Emerson to her Publication

Not true!!! You don't have to open an account. I have shared plenty of AnonUp links with many non-members and I have never had a problem. But maybe it has changed.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Betsy Emerson to her Publication

On this platform..:

1. Play video
2. While it's playing, "Right-click" on your mouse
3. Choose "Save As" and name it anything you want
4. You now have a copy on your computer (or phone)
5. Sharing IS Caring

#wwg1wga

#NCSWIC

(3) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤔Enjoy the movie!

wow. priceless. the scam unravels.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Sick that they stage these lies!! I heard she did not die too and she was a crisis actor! She should have to come out and explain to the public the truth!! Who, what, where, when, why, how and identify who paid her to do that. Follow the $$$. Heard the same about George Floyd too.

Not sure if it is true or not I have not had time to research this one yet. If anyone knows if this is true or not please advise. I read that Megyn Kelly previously from Fox is really Nicole Simpson - OJ’s wife - again not sure if it is accurate, but nothing would surprise me from these sickos!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I read that about megan Keey and OJs wife Nicole as well and what would have been the set up and why? Was OJ or Ron Goldman the sacrafice or both? Who was good freinds with them and made a lot of money on it and who shot to fame not long after? What are your thoughts?

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Great video! Sharing

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've said from the beginning she was an actor and wasn't dead.

I keep asking how does president Trump not know what we know. He absolutly does. He is playing dumb to get these mother forkers to expose themseleves. He is brilliant. These people are stupid. He keeps asking who shot her. He knows shes alive.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

I think George Floyd is alive also..

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response George The Patriot to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It was nothing more than Charlottesville 2.0.
same actors
same agenda
same sacrifice
same goal

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Photos will reveal the same recycled sickos acting to instill fear, guilt and manipulation to the gullible masses!!

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

How do I share without a link? 🤪🤬

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

You can always just copy the link to this post, but here is also a bitchute link.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DYlb92zMkj41/

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Go to the far right to the downward arrow and copy link..I did and sent to family and it worked.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I guess we should be enjoying the show?? 🤪🤪🤪

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

When I was about 11 years old I lived in my 3rd Catholic Orphanage. We were involved in a Crisis simulation in Baltimore many years ago.