GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I keep asking how does president Trump not know what we know. He absolutly does. He is playing dumb to get these mother forkers to expose themseleves. He is brilliant. These people are stupid. He keeps asking who shot her. He knows shes alive.

Only people mentioned by @Terryann in this post can reply

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

I think that's what Chauvin was referring to during his sentencing when he talked about something that would come out later that might comfort the family.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

i do too. I have always said this.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Ya, you know he has a Twin right? 🙄

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

All actors..George attended his own funeral..Remember the fingers lake tattoo on hunters back, the guy that was suppose to killed George showed it on his hand leaving the court house. All signals.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

That's what scares the deep state, we're not as stupid as they think.

(2) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Correct!
Nothing but green screens and crisis actors...all of them.
#wagthedog

I agree..all the way back to sandy hook.

(1) Show this thread