Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

NOt then Not now NOT in the future.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

....But there’s more. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, mask-wearing is:

“A form of disguise or concealment usually worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of a person and by its own features to establish another being.”

https://christianobserver.net/mask-wearing-and-satanic-rituals/

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I can't agree more. If you wore a mask the first time this is your chance to stand up.

Don't put that mask on

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

💯

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I never did wear a mask even when our blasted rino governor mandated it & threatened a $100 fine if you didn't "social distance" properly. Had a good talk with sheriff & local LE & they refused to abide by such a blatantly unconstitutional order

I also went where I wanted to although it was hard to get past the irritation of seeing the mask signs plastered on doors of businesses. I & others ignored them & weren't harassed - I also stopped going to some local restaurants because of that foolishness & probably won't go back. Too bad - they chose poorly along with some other businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. They lost my business from now on as well

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

👊 The courthouse was only place I did. They had cops at tge door cracking down and taking temps.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have _never_ _ever_ had a mask on, and that's sayn' something for here in Zombified Fearrrrrrrr-Driven Kalifornia Bay Area.

I DO have to go grocery shopping. NO entrance w/o face diaper.
Wear only bandana; lots of open air breathing space below nose!
Get away with it.

Actually don't mind the bandana.
Makes me feel like I'm on horseback about to rob a stagecoach.
Werks 4 me.
😎

(2) Show this thread

yes, country wide protests. like the other countries standing up. no violence like others on here are calling for. i heard once a civil war breaks out the u.n. already waiting , can come in for our government. just like if the virus would have exploded to a level 5, i think it was, they were set to come in. thank Obama, that POS! anyone else read this anywhere? i saw it last yr.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I agree. I will Stand.

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

i never have and i never will wear a mask or take a vax. Also be sure to pray over your food . Will the blood supply soon be tainted with the vax? I habe noticed more donation sites lately.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

face diaper free from the start! except once i wore a lace headwrap over my mouth so my kids could enjoy the amusement park 😘

(3) Show this thread