I never did wear a mask even when our blasted rino governor mandated it & threatened a $100 fine if you didn't "social distance" properly. Had a good talk with sheriff & local LE & they refused to abide by such a blatantly unconstitutional order

I also went where I wanted to although it was hard to get past the irritation of seeing the mask signs plastered on doors of businesses. I & others ignored them & weren't harassed - I also stopped going to some local restaurants because of that foolishness & probably won't go back. Too bad - they chose poorly along with some other businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. They lost my business from now on as well

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have _never_ _ever_ had a mask on, and that's sayn' something for here in Zombified Fearrrrrrrr-Driven Kalifornia Bay Area.

I DO have to go grocery shopping. NO entrance w/o face diaper.
Wear only bandana; lots of open air breathing space below nose!
Get away with it.

Actually don't mind the bandana.
Makes me feel like I'm on horseback about to rob a stagecoach.
Werks 4 me.
😎

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

👊 The courthouse was only place I did. They had cops at tge door cracking down and taking temps.

There were a few exceptions. This could have been one.

I was called for jury duty. I showed up, I refused to wear one and they sent me home.

(2) Show this thread