Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

face diaper free from the start! except once i wore a lace headwrap over my mouth so my kids could enjoy the amusement park 😘

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

i never have and i never will wear a mask or take a vax. Also be sure to pray over your food . Will the blood supply soon be tainted with the vax? I habe noticed more donation sites lately.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

I would not want to have to depend on the blood supply. That surely needs to be investigated.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

And ... tell the idiots running this stupidity that we WILL NOT COMPLY with stupid lockdowns or any other BS they come up with !!! I've had it with all the tyranical liars! Using fake false and phony data to 'convince' us !