Did you all catch this from tonight's rally?
🧐
"They were going to get rid of all the cows. They stopped that. People didn't like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows. People will be next. People will be next."
--President Trump
😮
What do you think he means? Euthanasia? I am so sick of these you-know-what "Marxist maniacs," as POTUS described them tonight.

And I used to think it was just too extreme to believe that there was a select group of people from around the world trying to kills us (re. pharmaceuticals, unsafe chemicals in everything, chem trails, unsafe drinking water, etc., etc., etc.). But as I go along, I understand more... This really is a fight between good and evil. And we are nothing to them. We need to pray like we never have before. Not out of fear, but because there is power in prayer! 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

THEY ARE NOT "PEOPLE." THEY ARE REPTILIANS, DRACONIANS, AND I THINK, SOME GREYS. MAYBE MORE DIFFERENT KINDS, BUT NOT PEOPLE.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They must really hate us. To think that my uncles gave up parts of their lives to fight the atrocities of WW2. My eldest uncle suffered from PTSD his entire life. He never married or had children. He flew in a plane and was a nose gunner with the Army Air Corp. As a little girl I would visit him in mental hospitals where he would take me to the art therapy room and show me his art. He was one of my best friends. Most of his life he was unable to work but sometimes he would act in plays. He was such an awesome actor. I have no doubt that angels exist because their energy came to me when he was in the middle of a suicide attempt and I was able to get him help and his brothers saved his life. I am glad that he is not here to see this mess we are in. If he knew that every war was to make money for the Cabal, the pain would be unbearable for him. I miss him so much and will honor his service with my service. Praying for all of the Veterans out there. Thank you. Sending my love.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️ God bless...

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

"WHAT YOU ASK MY FATHER IN MY NAME, IF IT GLORIFIES THE FATHER, YOU SHALL RECEIVE..." JESUS CHRIST...

Try that on for size...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

There is a side of Trump that we have not seen yet. We haven't come all this way just to fall victim to this evil plan that is in our face right now. God is in complete control, and Trump does this with truth and transparency. Justice is not a matter of if, but when, and I would not want to be on the receiving end of it when it hits. Right now, we do our part in our local communities, we have equally important roles in this massive chess game.

God Wins, every single time.

🙏

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, AND WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE SATANISTS WERE COOKING FOR HUMANITY, MY GOD... THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL, ALL OF THEM, THE ONES WHO AIDED THEM, TOOK BRIBES FROM THEM AND SUPPORTED THEM... GOD HAVE MERSY ON HUMANITY, ON THE CHILDREN AND EVERY GOOD HUMAN BEING!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Only take in what you can. They do far worse than this. 💙

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Please stock up on dried goods to make meals for your neighbors. it’s goin to be bad for a bit, and I believe we are chosen to help

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Jewish people call Christians cattle (Goyim). Was he referring to this?
It certainly sounded pretty ominous.

I have never heard any of my Jewish friends say that (and I have some Jewish blood too). No, I don't believe that's what POTUS meant.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

goyim means non-jew (not cattle) —-and dont think POTUS would make that ref ..

(3) Show this thread