"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Did you all catch this from tonight's rally?
🧐
"They were going to get rid of all the cows. They stopped that. People didn't like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows. People will be next. People will be next."
--President Trump
😮
What do you think he means? Euthanasia? I am so sick of these you-know-what "Marxist maniacs," as POTUS described them tonight.

And I used to think it was just too extreme to believe that there was a select group of people from around the world trying to kills us (re. pharmaceuticals, unsafe chemicals in everything, chem trails, unsafe drinking water, etc., etc., etc.). But as I go along, I understand more... This really is a fight between good and evil. And we are nothing to them. We need to pray like we never have before. Not out of fear, but because there is power in prayer! 🙏❤️

OMG, AND WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE SATANISTS WERE COOKING FOR HUMANITY, MY GOD... THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL, ALL OF THEM, THE ONES WHO AIDED THEM, TOOK BRIBES FROM THEM AND SUPPORTED THEM... GOD HAVE MERSY ON HUMANITY, ON THE CHILDREN AND EVERY GOOD HUMAN BEING!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Camberu71 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Please stock up on dried goods to make meals for your neighbors. it’s goin to be bad for a bit, and I believe we are chosen to help

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Thank you, I already started and next week will buy more! God Bless you and all patriots around the world!

(1) Show this thread
In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Only take in what you can. They do far worse than this. 💙