"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Did you all catch this from tonight's rally?
🧐
"They were going to get rid of all the cows. They stopped that. People didn't like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows. People will be next. People will be next."
--President Trump
😮
What do you think he means? Euthanasia? I am so sick of these you-know-what "Marxist maniacs," as POTUS described them tonight.

And I used to think it was just too extreme to believe that there was a select group of people from around the world trying to kills us (re. pharmaceuticals, unsafe chemicals in everything, chem trails, unsafe drinking water, etc., etc., etc.). But as I go along, I understand more... This really is a fight between good and evil. And we are nothing to them. We need to pray like we never have before. Not out of fear, but because there is power in prayer! 🙏❤️

THEY ARE NOT "PEOPLE." THEY ARE REPTILIANS, DRACONIANS, AND I THINK, SOME GREYS. MAYBE MORE DIFFERENT KINDS, BUT NOT PEOPLE.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it