"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Did you all catch this from tonight's rally?
🧐
"They were going to get rid of all the cows. They stopped that. People didn't like that. Remember? You know why they were going to get rid of all the cows. People will be next. People will be next."
--President Trump
😮
What do you think he means? Euthanasia? I am so sick of these you-know-what "Marxist maniacs," as POTUS described them tonight.

And I used to think it was just too extreme to believe that there was a select group of people from around the world trying to kills us (re. pharmaceuticals, unsafe chemicals in everything, chem trails, unsafe drinking water, etc., etc., etc.). But as I go along, I understand more... This really is a fight between good and evil. And we are nothing to them. We need to pray like we never have before. Not out of fear, but because there is power in prayer! 🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

They must really hate us. To think that my uncles gave up parts of their lives to fight the atrocities of WW2. My eldest uncle suffered from PTSD his entire life. He never married or had children. He flew in a plane and was a nose gunner with the Army Air Corp. As a little girl I would visit him in mental hospitals where he would take me to the art therapy room and show me his art. He was one of my best friends. Most of his life he was unable to work but sometimes he would act in plays. He was such an awesome actor. I have no doubt that angels exist because their energy came to me when he was in the middle of a suicide attempt and I was able to get him help and his brothers saved his life. I am glad that he is not here to see this mess we are in. If he knew that every war was to make money for the Cabal, the pain would be unbearable for him. I miss him so much and will honor his service with my service. Praying for all of the Veterans out there. Thank you. Sending my love.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it