The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

YES!!! 🙌🏼⚡️

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

I would if I could just wake up my husband....

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

I want to do something involving animals!

I love this! After learning about neurotoxins in a lot of our household products, personal care products and being told my son has ADHD, I began to look into it. I started giving my money to clean label companies and eventually started a small business through one of those companies. It's been amazing!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

This is exactaly what I did. Start a company that helps companies build. I love my work.

One day Doq we will break bread and share a laugh in the corrupt town of Colts Neck NJ where they mistreat our President severly. It is a Feifdom run by RHINOs, but not for long.

*not an authorized financial advisor

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Will IRA's tank and recover or never recover? This is creating fear.

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

buy food hello ppl hello food food food. buy it learn to grow it if not you wont eat. invest in food whether its to grow it or stockpile it. ie bolshievic revolution

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

let's. short. squeeze. AG. first.

that sounds to me like the stupid SEC rules to "protect" small investors from "harming themselves" (aka having access to 'angel-investing' type opportunities) are going the way of the dodo.

Wealth protected wealth from others "breaking in" for too long. Now the small guys ALL get the opportunity to prosper.

GOOD.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Are you saying to get into SD IRAs which allow you to invest in business? but, you can't do that with a 401k, right?

Gold and silver are keepers right, becaus eof NESARA?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A refugee of the Great Twitter Purge of 2021.

Should we all be buying SILVER???
It would break the badguys.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I would love to work more with child hood trauma and rape victims ..I have done some work in the past but im not a huge fan of cabal education...I'm excited for the new ahead💜

Our retirement fund (stocks) is unavailable to us unless my husband quits his job. Will the stock market be irreparably damaged?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana already had land and zoning changes for Christian daycare for my daughter to run bb4 all this crap let loose, but may need to rethink that to helping take care of some of the rescued children.
They will need therapy and love for quite some time I think.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

where? i might be able to help if more rezoning, development permits are needed

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

it will take a herculean effort to care for just one of these children. One of my adopted children were rescued from what was described as the worst case of abuse in the state's history.

They dont recognize love and life the way the majority of us do. A simple hug is a precursor to terror. They go into fight/flight mode changinging their demeanor and expression to something unrecognizable. You have to experience it to understand. Even at a young age, they lash out at themselves and anyoone within reach. With some you have to cover your arms with Ace bandages before approaching. This is the

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just waiting on the dust to settle!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Wow, found you Nana! 💕

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I do currently do PI work pro bono for child issues and human trafficking. Labor of love

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

God's Work

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Can I help?

(2) Show this thread

TRG equals 45 in gematria. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

reverse full reduction is 18.

(1) Show this thread

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

thanks for the reminder 🌱

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

It's gonna HURT.

My husband's retirement is completely in pension stocks and bonds and annuities how do we do this? 🤦🏼‍♀️

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

same here. we just talked about this????

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Trump has told us the best is yet to come. Do people foresee "the best" as an obliteration of all markets and everyones' retirement funds made worthless? That wouldn't be the best, would it? It would be the worst.

Will there still be companies? I should hope so. Will people still be able to invest in companies? I should think so. I wouldn't think Trump's "best" would entail an end to all long term investments.

(2) Show this thread

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

I want to start a retreat using Ayurveda. Healing the body with natural organic foods.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Lovely idea! Yes, please. We need more places like this.
I've been to Hippocrates Health Institute - raw food, juicing and wonderful therapies. I've seen people regain their vitality in 3 weeks.

In response Lexie May to her Publication

I am also certified and trained in several healing techniques. Lymphatic Drainage and Touch for Health. Developed gallbladder/liver/spleen drainage. Computer Electrodermal Screening. MARS III. Myofacial. Would love to work with MedBeds. So many Vets need the help. Traumatized children. I come from a long line of healers. This is my life. Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and working on my Herbal Master's Degree.

(3) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I want to help trafficked women and children with equine therapy. Beautiful bonds and healling can be done with horses. They are magical creatures. 💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I can personally attest to the healing power horses can have. Saved my life and gave me purpose, many of my friends too

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Ladies equine therapy near the beach! 🙋🏼‍♀️ 🙏🏽💫🇺🇸💖🙌🏼✝️

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

And help out small business!

Buy gold. Physical gold. Once the elemination of the FED is announced gold will soar. Gauranteed.

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm betting silver will soar more given the gold silver ratio is so high.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

yes ❤💥💥💥💥

Honor.