Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.

I want to start a retreat using Ayurveda. Healing the body with natural organic foods.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LexieMay in this post can reply

In response Lexie May to her Publication

I am also certified and trained in several healing techniques. Lymphatic Drainage and Touch for Health. Developed gallbladder/liver/spleen drainage. Computer Electrodermal Screening. MARS III. Myofacial. Would love to work with MedBeds. So many Vets need the help. Traumatized children. I come from a long line of healers. This is my life. Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and working on my Herbal Master's Degree.

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

I am a massage therapist certified in Abyanga massage. Once Nesara goes into full effect i will do the school to get certified in gut health.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Lovely idea! Yes, please. We need more places like this.
I've been to Hippocrates Health Institute - raw food, juicing and wonderful therapies. I've seen people regain their vitality in 3 weeks.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I'd pay for that!

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm in Alaska, so a retreat here is pretty awesome.

(1) Show this thread