Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My husband's retirement is completely in pension stocks and bonds and annuities how do we do this? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Trump has told us the best is yet to come. Do people foresee "the best" as an obliteration of all markets and everyones' retirement funds made worthless? That wouldn't be the best, would it? It would be the worst.

Will there still be companies? I should hope so. Will people still be able to invest in companies? I should think so. I wouldn't think Trump's "best" would entail an end to all long term investments.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

And consider this. Investment in stocks and bonds means investment in a company's land, factories, machines and supplies of all kinds. Those things have value. Even if the dollar should become worthless (which it won't), a food company for instance with a fleet of industrial tractors worth $300k each will retain value. It's all about value. When we invest in stocks and bonds, we are invested in the system. Are people anticipating that NESARA/GESARA will bring an end to the system or a revitalization of it?

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Because if NESARA/GESARA will bring down the system as we know it, what good is it? We might as well just embrace this "Biden Administration" if wonton destruction is all we're anticipating.

No. There can't be anything wrong with investment in sound companies. If they're overvalued and we're in a bubble, so be it. What goes down must eventually come up. Enough with the fear-mongering here. We have enough to worry about as it is. People shouldn't be made to fear their retirements. If you people really trust Trump, then you should trust that he knows what he's doing economically.

(1) Show this thread