A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

missed you Patrick ~ so happy to see your here
much love & many blessings 💓🙏🏻💞✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

pardon?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My account is not a bot account and I have no idea why you feel the need to leave 2 very offensive posts to my few words of hello to a friend I have missed and you decide to play editor to what photo I decide to post and then use offensive language to a Lady.
This is anything But Twitter, this platform is not about being cruel to Patriots, say Nothing at all to a person you have no idea is on the other side you are replying to. Not cool, not peaceful, and hurtful.

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

had to block this one

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

i blocked that asshole days ago...

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I was about to report newbeginnings earlier. negative vibes for sure

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I was about to report newbeginnings earlier. negative vibes for sure

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

🌹💗🌹
So glad I found you on here 💐

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

ignore the low vibe angry person. Not worth your time!! keep a smile and wish him/her/ it/ whatever silly pronoun is required and kniw YOU are APPRECIATED!!

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

reporte and blocked...dude (i assume) is a dik...

I LOVE YOU.

In response Karen Schreiber to his Publication

Are you my lovely Friend Karen from Tw*tter of the last few years?
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

blocked for potty mouth to a lady

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication

Already had that loser blocked for trolling. He most likely followed from Twitter just to harrass.

(1) Show this thread

reort him to admin. hes being an azz...they wont tolerate that here.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

thank you sweetness, Our Administrator knows exactly who I am & words have reprocussions in life
the law of motion~ we keep going in a forward direction, backpeddling will take you exactly there ~ backwards ~ where we are heading just happens to be in the direction of love not war, especially here, fighting vulgar offensive words amongst Patriots towards another is not on any side I wish to be on
attention goes where the energy flows and a hurtful name calling direction is not who we are & what we stand for.
walk a mile in my shoes to the person above with the Bot accusation

(1) Show this thread

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

The people's Princess, much love!!❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Querida Diana,remember you are so loved. We know too well this world is a mixed bunch, but as long as we remain together in the right lane, our future will be magnificent. Sending abrazos y besitos from one Warrior Gal to another 🥰💪🏻❤️

(4) Show this thread