Only people mentioned by @PATRICK in this post can reply

Retired from County Gov., Christian🙏 Wife❤️Mom❤️Grandmother❤️ #SaveTheChildren 🇺🇸Patriot🇺🇸Trump 2020🇺🇸 wego.social/LifeHapins

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

Been 5 months since you signed on here....I miss your posts!

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

So relieved to know you are safe and alive, we miss you a lot... be safe always...waiting in telegram❤️🙏❤️

ca tombe a pic 🤓putain ...Fauci homme qui tombe a pic 😜

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

How to successfully put a county on notice that your county wants to be audited, informing companies you do not want to be jabbed or wear masks, if they still mandate them. This is a MUST WATCH.
https://youtu.be/KJQWeuSOPYg

Get this video out far and wide so more patriots can learn.

And if you know influential patriots they will want to interview Josh Barnett and David Jose.

Josh Barnett, Sophia Zori, Neil Johnson, Are Affidavits and Notices Real and Working -Teef- - YouTube

Some would attempt to act like Affidavits and notices aren’t rocking the nation by God using regular people. Josh Barnett and David Jose set out to kick butt...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Patrick we miss you over here !!!

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Patrick is fine and in Telegram, I miss him too...

(1) Show this thread

Any chance you will get on Telegram Patrick? We used to follow each other on Twitter until I was taken down the same day as Trump. I miss your posts filled with so much history & truth!

This piece of shit needs to be hung too

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

UMMMMMM👀 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻⌚️🆙🤨🧐🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏🏻❤️😬

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Fauci is the original Chinese mutant ninja rat !!!

(1) Show this thread

yes ever since President Trump said this, I looked into it! M6 Husband and I have been on Hydroxychloroquine for 6 weeks now! supplements- zinc, vitamin C and D-3. Prescribed by Dr. Stella Immanuel! No negative side effects! No Vax for us!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Fauci laptop please, data, folks, data then strike, data is the strike.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬Lock him up!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"HCQ functions as both a cure and a VAX." As our President has been saying allllllllll along.

Hey Patrick, you have been gone since for so long now...I miss you and your mind boggling informations... please do come back and share with us of the latest events. Be safe always❤️❤️❤️

In response Marilou Chu to her Publication

yes !! we miss you Patrick! where are you?

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Dr Fauci said Hydroxychloroquine was the "CURE AND THE VACCINE."

Lover of music and tennis and I’m all bout paying it forward helping people. Digital soldier for general Flynn. Best friend @oceanblue❤️❤️❤️

❤️Hey P its Lauren wonderful seeing you on here miss u❤️Hope you are safe get back to me. I emailed you recently.

Lover of music and tennis and I’m all bout paying it forward helping people. Digital soldier for general Flynn. Best friend @oceanblue❤️❤️❤️

In response Lauren Goldman to her Publication

Cant wait to see you when you and your family are free I miss you and love you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

He should be in jail !!!!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

It is in the OXFORD files!

USNAVY VET daughter💜happy wife💜2a💜kitty mama💜369💜1111💜skier💜runner💜sebian

oh ive missed you so, Patrick!!! thankful my dear friend Veronica Wolkski the peoples bridge led me here! love you!!! Lori

oh ive missed you so, Patrick!!! thankful my dear friend Veronica Wolkski the peoples bridge led me here! love you!!! Lori

Happy to see you here Patrick!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

I'm so glad you're here. Patrick! Hope you are feeling better!

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I saw this info months ago. Fraudci is a deep state POS! Utsava said a long time ago that by late Spring/early Summer, HCQ will be OTC. This will happen once the GOAT POTUS is our 13th POTUS in March!

😍ola!

are you well Patrick? Miss your posts about the history of your family 🙏🏻🧚‍♀️

Holding up in Australia waiting patiently for the end of the show.

Awesome - the article was removed from the NIH website a few months back. TKs for the record.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

What a PO💩 he is.....Expose and arrest that man already!

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Jusr really sick of the Evil with these Narsisstic, greedy, POS'S

well we all know this little bitch is a Deep State piece of shit

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

Dr. Evil should be strung up by his toes and injected with every single vaccine he has pushed on the public that has harmed or killed people throughout his career!