missed you Patrick ~ so happy to see your here
much love & many blessings πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žβœ¨

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Suspended on Twitter with Donald Trump for defending Truth and the Constitution of our Republic. Love you all!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

wow! finding both you and Patrick on the same night after getting suspended on Twitter the same day as President Trump! I feel so blessed❀️to find you again!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Such a beautiful soul and such a beautiful photo! I love you Lady D...always have & always will!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨πŸ•Š

love both of you so much!❀️

* (Β¬β€ΏΒ¬)β˜†*~ Magical Being~ Child of GOD~ Truth Seeker ~ Spiritual Warrior ~ Lover of Light ~ Slayer Of Darkness ~ La La LOVE my Country USA🌹

Namaste πŸ™ Lady D 🌹 !! So good to see you again...seems quite a few have landed here from the purge !!
πŸ”΄βšͺπŸ”΅πŸ’œπŸ”΄βšͺπŸ”΅

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

We need you lady! I hope to see you soonβ˜‘οΈπŸ’―πŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ€

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ’–So beautiful.
I met her in passing one morning when I was sneaking into work at Harrods through a non-staff entry [normally not allowed] & Diana was leaving through the same door, I got eye contact with her...will never forget that moment πŸ’–

LQVE YOU BEAUTY!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

love you Casey πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.ComπŸ’–JFK.JR πŸ’–I LOVE Q.

I REALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE. I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.I DIDN'T SEE HER ON TV MUCH BUT WHEN I DID I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING HER. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

She isπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

learned a lot from Patrick, and he helped me understand my spiritual connection with Egypt and opened me to the Hebrew knowledge which I love.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

such a beautiful soul βœ¨πŸ’“πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread