A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

missed you Patrick ~ so happy to see your here
much love & many blessings 💓🙏🏻💞✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

pardon?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My account is not a bot account and I have no idea why you feel the need to leave 2 very offensive posts to my few words of hello to a friend I have missed and you decide to play editor to what photo I decide to post and then use offensive language to a Lady.
This is anything But Twitter, this platform is not about being cruel to Patriots, say Nothing at all to a person you have no idea is on the other side you are replying to. Not cool, not peaceful, and hurtful.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

reort him to admin. hes being an azz...they wont tolerate that here.

thank you sweetness, Our Administrator knows exactly who I am & words have reprocussions in life
the law of motion~ we keep going in a forward direction, backpeddling will take you exactly there ~ backwards ~ where we are heading just happens to be in the direction of love not war, especially here, fighting vulgar offensive words amongst Patriots towards another is not on any side I wish to be on
attention goes where the energy flows and a hurtful name calling direction is not who we are & what we stand for.
walk a mile in my shoes to the person above with the Bot accusation

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Nicely said!!
To those people just block/report them, move on.
🇺🇸👊🇺🇲