This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Be careful when mixing Eastern religions with Christianity. The first is about meditating on “self” or looking within; Christianity is about looking to God- very different theologies. The third eye is one of the seven chakras- several slides of info below. Read about the history of yoga and chakras.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Did i miss the next part if this? My internet/phone service is very poor, I looked but i don’t see anything if I missed the next installment, please dm me. 🙏🏻

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Stare at the middle and tell me if you see beams of light in the angles around the center going outwards if these beams are coming out or not. if not your oenial gland is to damaged to be used and your 3rd eye will never open. Sorry …..

(1) Show this thread

The center circle is pulsating a purple/blueish color, I can feel the energy in my heart chakra, I see the rays moving side to side as well but the colors are coming from the circle in the middle ❤️

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

After a little more research and also not trying to be negative but….
This picture named “scintillating starburst illusion” an image of concentric polygons makes people see nonexistent rays of light forming a starburst, which is the logo for the company “Recursia” It was designed as an optical illusion and most people are able to see the rays of light. So, my question is knowing this was created as an optical illusion and most people see the rays…how does this help in the development of third eye?

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

You need to understand and ask yourself this question ? What is an optical illision and there you’ll find your answer. An optical illusion is some design or shape that causes you to see something else , so how is that possible when the eye is a lense that projects an image on the optic nerve and the brain simply processes the image. This is what they refer to thigs they can not explain, such as the 3rd eye. Your choice to know and only you can walk through the door.

(1) Show this thread

Gold beam's of light. It amazes me that if we center and ground ourselves nothing is impossible.
manifesting and prayer are the key .

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

Amen in Christ Holy Name

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I believe there is a third eye. I believe in the bible. I can see your apprehension. You have to consider that they have portrayed the third eye to be "new age." I say this and am someone who gets a holy spirit check on certain things like tarot cards, pychics etc. If you have a holy spirit check then don't do it!. It doesn't matter who, what, where or why! God gave us his holy spirit for a reason. I do think many things deserve prayer and seeking God for answers as we have been lied to our whole lives. I am not saying be open to anything. Question everything and use God as your guide.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Check out Matthew 6:22

(3) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Storm, That is amazing, I didn't think my 3rd eye even existed..lol ty I am truly amazed.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

It certainly does and thats why rhe US Gocernment teaches a select few at to use it at Area 51. Once you unlock it , it can never be closed again and the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world will be lifted and what you once saw a peiople you'll see there true form which could be a demon, a Fallen Ones, or an Angel of the Lord. But, I must warn you some things are truly horrifing to see and you can not let them know you see their true form.

(1) Show this thread

i see the rays. light green now. i also see colors coming off the circles in toroidal form and if i change vibration, i can see a portal form from it.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I see the rays coming from the center and they are kinda twinkling a bit through the ANGLES but no colors

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I also can see the light rays coming from the center, but no color.

i see it the lights not the colors 🥺

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

you see straight beams of light on many of the angels going from the back towards the front which means you are unknowingly already using your 3rd eye.

(1) Show this thread

starburst radiating outwards…smallest ring is red

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Radiating beams of light and much movement and vibration for sure but no colors for me. How do I adjust so that I can see colors?

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

i dont see colors either but im also distracted by my doggies and just waking up. Good morning Patriot

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

keep looking. I see the radiating beams of light. Just keep looking and light colors begin to show

(3) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

It’s like a vortex and the colors blue and yellow are braided in.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

It’s like a vortex and the colors blue and yellow are braided in.

Yes, I saw the circles coming at me in the one and the beams in this one.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I only see with one eye as well, I see white streaks out from the center, like a sun and rays.

I see the lights...to me in the top left section, one of them is a blue light while the others are all white.

Blue and yellow in outer rings but red in center ring with the back and white.

Blue and yellow in outer rings but red in center ring with the back and white.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

so storm i have been following you since twatter...july 4th has past and nothing, i preach Gods word and defend and promote everything you do 100% but if nothing is ever happening what is the breaking point for people like me fron taking matters into our own hands and regulating this bullshit system ...sick of dates and bullshit suggestions. in this for 4 years. cant go back. where is my hope anymore?... done waiting on the plan, waiting on 17, I know the fakes and frauds. give it to me, what the fuck do know we dont?!

In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication

I understand and went through a similar event myzelf a couple of wseks ago and tgen I listsned to an intsrview with Jaun K Savin and T tbe end realised the Deep State wanta us to vst to tbe breaking point and take it into our own bands in which case we lose and lose big. Whats a couple of minths hen ae've waited 4 years. I know for a fact this is a Military Operation many many years in the making. And Jaun said if we started a Revolt ae will lose and I want to win not lose. So having said that I can and will wait 2-3 mobths if necessary.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts