Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Did i miss the next part if this? My internet/phone service is very poor, I looked but i donโ€™t see anything if I missed the next installment, please dm me. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Stare at the middle and tell me if you see beams of light in the angles around the center going outwards if these beams are coming out or not. if not your oenial gland is to damaged to be used and your 3rd eye will never open. Sorry โ€ฆ..

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I stared at this for awhile last night, when i first looked at it all i could see was the beams/rays, after sitting quietly in the dark, the center started to appear way off, more like a long tunnel, , i could see colors blue and gold in the first 3 rings and just for an instant, all the outer spaces seemed to be filled with color, and the rings moving...... was I imagining?

(1) Show this thread