Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

After a little more research and also not trying to be negative but….
This picture named “scintillating starburst illusion” an image of concentric polygons makes people see nonexistent rays of light forming a starburst, which is the logo for the company “Recursia” It was designed as an optical illusion and most people are able to see the rays of light. So, my question is knowing this was created as an optical illusion and most people see the rays…how does this help in the development of third eye?

You need to understand and ask yourself this question ? What is an optical illision and there you’ll find your answer. An optical illusion is some design or shape that causes you to see something else , so how is that possible when the eye is a lense that projects an image on the optic nerve and the brain simply processes the image. This is what they refer to thigs they can not explain, such as the 3rd eye. Your choice to know and only you can walk through the door.

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴠs. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇsᴇᴛ...ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴛs ._. ᴄʜᴇss ⑤ᴅ | https://gab.com/osielburga https://twitter.com/OsielBurga

Entiende, PGTA y encontrarás la RPTA

¿ Qué es una ilusión óptica?

Es un diseño o forma que te hace ver otra cosa.

Entonces como es posible:

Si el OJO es una LENTE que proyecta una IMAGEN en el nervio optico y el CEREBRO simplemente PROCESA la imagen.

Esto es lo que se refiere a COSAS que no puedes explicar, como el 3 OJO.

Tu eliges conocer y solo tu puedes atravesar la puerta.

by Stormis

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

hmmm…thanks for your response. I will meditate, reflect, and pray to ensure I am moving forward with my best intentions.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

I m’ appriciative of you questioning this as all should question everything until an explaination is determined. So , thank you fir asking the question. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread