Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Check out Matthew 6:22

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I believe there is a third eye. I believe in the bible. I can see your apprehension. You have to consider that they have portrayed the third eye to be "new age." I say this and am someone who gets a holy spirit check on certain things like tarot cards, pychics etc. If you have a holy spirit check then don't do it!. It doesn't matter who, what, where or why! God gave us his holy spirit for a reason. I do think many things deserve prayer and seeking God for answers as we have been lied to our whole lives. I am not saying be open to anything. Question everything and use God as your guide.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

There is a 3rd eye. Do you listen to Gene Decodes ,if so how do you exolain what he sees. Also why would the Military train a select few to use it and spend millions doing it?