Father We come together as One Loving Family of The WHOLE Divine Light to Praise You as Our True Father and Creator of All Things, He who has gifted Us all everything which we have so far received all-ways, For what we are about to receive, and We Thank You for Loving us so very much that You sent Your Son here to save Us just as we sit here this day, Father We Feel this Divine Love that does flow throughout Us all now as always, See the shifting in perspectives within our hearts and minds, Father find those who are searching for the path to Jesus, allow their hurts-angers-frustrations-pains-sufferings-fears to flow away, as they flow away please fill their vessels with Your ever replenishing Spirit and lock it within so nothing can ever open a door to steal that which we were born to be again, Father all those unwinding and opening their hearts, to radiate Your healing out to those around them, allow us to become attuned to Your will as best we can be.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you, Jason for your beautiful uplift this morning. Much love. God bless you.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

AMEN! Thank you foe that Jason.

Only followers of this user (@I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Paula Erickson to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen . . . Sending love Jason.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen......thank You and All My Love Sister. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

AMEN 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

AMEN💞🙏💞🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
We give God, Almighty the praise & glory!! 🙌 Hallelujah! ❤️🕯️❤️

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Amen ❤️🙏✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Amen🙏🙏🙏

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Amen🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Beautiful..

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️Amen!

Hope is my Dope!
Faith over Fear always!

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

God is a loving father! Praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In JESUS' mighty name we pray, Amen and Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I stand in agreement with my brother and this very powerful prayer. We praise you Father God and thank you for all that you are doing. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

these are all so perfect

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In Jesus’ name,, AMEN

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

🙏❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Amen 🙏🤗✨🕊️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Beautiful prayer. In the Name of Jesus may it be so.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Amen. All Ways. Always.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Thank You Jesus. 💚
Amen.
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲💕

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

YES !!!! AMEN AMEN AMEN

Thank You Almighty God
I thank You sooo much

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

In Jesus' Name asked with Love For All Humanity, Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread