From Mark Levin on Gab: "This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!" 💥👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I 'believe' the first time this made the rounds it was discovered it had been taken out of context and he is quoting an excerpt from someone else writings whose main point he then refutes.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Anything is possible-At the end of the day-this was the least of his crimes, and portrays a perfect picture of the man he was.🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

THANK YOU for finding this! We’ve had DECADES of evil presidents right under our noses.😠 it’s truly a crying horrific shame

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

He was so evil..💥

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Manchurian Candidate...Renegade....Narcissistic, self-centered, arrogant, vainglorious bastard! The incarnate of Evil! GOD will have his day with this one! It’s coming!!

good find...

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

💥💥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May he be the first public arrest

May he be ONE OF the first public arrests.

ARROGANT EVIL P.O.S. WHO TRULY HATES US.

He had no platform remember? He wanted change...people bought into that. I agree we needed change from the evilness of the Bushes and the Clintons. Lesson...be careful what you wish for.

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

Agreed💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

surrender their individual rights to an all powerful sovereign.
Obummers arrogance is beyond the limits of human behaviour.
He speaks with a conviction originating from
the bottomless pit, he is a messenger of lucifer,
doing his will and living his lie.
Every thing in this demon controlled man is fake.

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Absolutely-so evil

(1) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

THIS M F'er Right Here! We'll just see bout that! Discusting Fooker!🤢🤮

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The very first time I saw BO on the TV when he was campaigning ( I knew nothing about him) a cold shiver went down my spine and I knew in that moment I was looking at the face of evil. I will never forget it. I remember it so precisely to this day. The Holy Spirit was warning me.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

yep! me too!

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It happened to me too!

(4) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Shivers to the core. Watched this over a year ago... it confirmed everything I had felt in my gutt for quite some time.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Still hoping this POS is the first arrest that will shock the world.
Won't be any shock to awakened patriots, mind you.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

That ARREST I believe was already done with G Maxwell and the saving of all God's children. The extent of her information was pretty damn shocking to the world. IMO

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I say it has already happened. The man you see now is either CGI or impersonator.💥🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

fck obummer! We know he is the puppet master behind biden. We know he has his own presidency that he tried to keep quiet. Chasing President Trump around the world. NO MORE! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

YEAH SAYS HOTDOG BOY❗️🤨WELL FORK YOU AND YOUR FORKING MINIONS

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Treasonous demon Traitor. GOD will handle him and all of his demon minions.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

We need to 'arrange the meeting' - ASAP!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Let the whole world know this traitor. Hard to believe that so many people related to him. division based on race, color etc was in progress but obummer tore into that divide relentlessly with hatred and arrogance. He got the stage ready for Hrc .. they never thought she would lose. Thank you President Trump!

God - Family - Country - Learning and Sharing #WWG1WGA#

The only power that I surrender to is God the Creator of All, and that I do willingly!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

I am so small minded, hot dog boy, that I will clap when
you days are done

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Patriots lets make thos SOB famous again.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The globalists always talk differently among other globalists. And is the only time the truth passes their lips.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Well sakd and so very true! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread