RFK Jr just posted this very good news! Where did we hear about Ivermectin in Spring 2020? 🤔

https://t.me/TheTrueDefender/3552

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

if this is true they better hurry up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No vaccine needed!
This man has given so much and saved SO MANY LIVES!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good, now that people will know and have access to successful treatment there is no need for the vaccines. Too late for most of my loved ones, but thanks for sharing Robert.

wishful thinking he should post their is no more virus and the sheep can take the mask off forever ....its time to stop insanity

It`s on my Head Isn`t It!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yayyyy!!!! So thankful that you posted this!!! Love RFK Jr and his amazing research!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

why do we need healing in some fda approved pill? we need REAL HEALING TECH that has zero side effects. seriously - this disclosure just is not happening the way it should and needs to.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

For those who know nothing of what is really going on, this would be a reason not to take the vaccine, and it will also show that there was a “cure”/preventative all along which will show the sleepers that the CDC, WHO, etc were trying to kill people to depopulate the Earth. Baby steps- not everyone is ready for what is coming- they have to “see” the failure of those who now have to explain themselves.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

TIMBER