๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

RFK Jr just posted this very good news! Where did we hear about Ivermectin in Spring 2020? ๐Ÿค”

https://t.me/TheTrueDefender/3552

why do we need healing in some fda approved pill? we need REAL HEALING TECH that has zero side effects. seriously - this disclosure just is not happening the way it should and needs to.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

For those who know nothing of what is really going on, this would be a reason not to take the vaccine, and it will also show that there was a โ€œcureโ€/preventative all along which will show the sleepers that the CDC, WHO, etc were trying to kill people to depopulate the Earth. Baby steps- not everyone is ready for what is coming- they have to โ€œseeโ€ the failure of those who now have to explain themselves.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

i get that - i am just DONE with the sleepers. those of my friends who are awake - we aren't living. and we're tired and done with waiting. drop it all. no more baby steps. we're long past left that space. the baby steps have been there for all TO see for the past 4 years. i could put this into the face of my family - which i have done - and they still only see the truth coming from the CDC (w/this particular issue). they won't put it together - so used to being spoon fed - not doing real digging/lacking the desire to SEE the whole picture. i say drop it all. too many of the rest of us have suffered long enough.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

and we had hydroxy - so we don't need anything new to come along now. hydroxy alone was enough.

(2) Show this thread