🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

RFK Jr just posted this very good news! Where did we hear about Ivermectin in Spring 2020? 🤔

https://t.me/TheTrueDefender/3552

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

why do we need healing in some fda approved pill? we need REAL HEALING TECH that has zero side effects. seriously - this disclosure just is not happening the way it should and needs to.

For those who know nothing of what is really going on, this would be a reason not to take the vaccine, and it will also show that there was a “cure”/preventative all along which will show the sleepers that the CDC, WHO, etc were trying to kill people to depopulate the Earth. Baby steps- not everyone is ready for what is coming- they have to “see” the failure of those who now have to explain themselves.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

and we had hydroxy - so we don't need anything new to come along now. hydroxy alone was enough.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I truly do feel your pain! I’m always reminding myself that the evil being defeated on our behalf has been here since Genesis. We who are awake are truly blessed to know the truth because we have been chosen (for whatever reason) to help the others after they are jolted into our reality. Even though patience is difficult (for me especially) I’m learning to look at the pisitives- thankfulness really does change my perspective. Just own what you know, and hold your head high! ( and also know that you are smarter than all of ‘em)😂❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

i get that - i am just DONE with the sleepers. those of my friends who are awake - we aren't living. and we're tired and done with waiting. drop it all. no more baby steps. we're long past left that space. the baby steps have been there for all TO see for the past 4 years. i could put this into the face of my family - which i have done - and they still only see the truth coming from the CDC (w/this particular issue). they won't put it together - so used to being spoon fed - not doing real digging/lacking the desire to SEE the whole picture. i say drop it all. too many of the rest of us have suffered long enough.