KNOW THIS ANONS....
Those of US who have been shamed and ridiculed for years, made to feel crazy, or lost everything in this fight for Truth will - in the End - receive the greatest of rewards...

[witnessing, playing a role and having the deepest of
knowledge/understanding of 'The Greatest Story Ever Told']

We become the Story-Tellers of the Future.
Those who once labeled you crazy will seek you out.
The Honor of a Lifetime.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Those of us who have ideas to actually clean up the colossal MESS - even more.

I'm no where near done.

"Those who once labeled you crazy will seek you out."

I pray that they will make it ... after a couple of years they will see with their own eyes and undoubtedly become very angry & disillusioned. It will be difficult for them to assimilate what we have been learning over decades. I'm not quite sure what that outcome will look like ... political, banks, EDU, medical, churches ... all will be exposed.

Its been a rough ride but glad i have had front row seats to the Greatest Show on Earth! wwg1wga

And Never Ending
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Linda, my very Good Friend...
Thank You.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I would be happy for my Mum to get off the fence and stop watching the msm - then doing whatever they say - while in the next breath, agreeing with the things I have presented her with... most frustrating.

Everyone else just thinks I'm a 'conspiracy theorist', as they parrot the mind control.

At the end, noone will remember I said anything. This is how it has always worked.

"You didn't say!"
"I don't remember you saying that!"
"When did you say that!?"
"Oh, go on, you never did..."

The Cassandra curse, I won't say 'I told you so.' because this is always the response.

I will just smile, and, keep doing my life, my way... if they want help, I will give it, but, I cannot go unless asked.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've never actually been labeled "crazy", not that I'm aware of anyhow 😁

There are people who think I'm wrong, but I guarantee I've gotten a lot of people to look into things and decide for themselves.

I think it all comes down to how you present yourself in the conversation.

I always let the other person talk, and when they're done I simply ask them to let me talk, since I extended the same courtesy to them.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I've been labeled 'Crazy' all my life.
...taken to another level the morning of 9/11/01.

The journey has been long.
In the End - worth it all.

I appreciate you, Mike.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 6:21
English Standard Version
21 “Blessed are you who are hungry now, for you shall be satisfied.

“Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.]

Just a trueborn American Patriot who demands Justice #MEGA #WWG1GWA fight for our constitutional rights and our Bill of Rights USA freedom

I got every last freaking chip in. all the research all the facts. Nothing's going to stop what's coming. The Best Is Yet To Come. Watch the water. the River card is coming. this isn't call the Great Awakening for nothing.

I feel like crying reading this. We know there is an end. Yet the road is so long and many are so weary. No personal gain or vindication sought. Just truth, justice, freedom.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Appreciate that, Martin.
I've been a fan of your words a long time now.
[Q]uite the Journey.

Honor of a Lifetime.

(1) Show this thread

we stand at the ready. 🙏❤🇺🇸

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

That's exactly what they want.
You have to hold on and laugh at them.
They're supposed to be nervous, they're supposed to be scared.
Their era is over.
It is necessary to persevere to the end.
Laugh at them.
Your methods don't apply to us anymore.
Fuck you.
We are the champions!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Patience isn't my strong point. Still learning that lesson. I'm still here

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

The ENDing won't be for everyone.
YOU are NOT Everyone.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

💯sounds like success to me. 🥰💪

(2) Show this thread

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

After almost 30 years of knowing, i can say that all i want is for the children to suffer no more.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen. ❤️❤️❤️

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

I hope so, its been very lonely

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Amen

Amen, Doq!! God bless the patriots and President Trump! 🙏🙏🙏

Beautiful J - you are so right ...I've been keeping a journal, on so much good work, beautiful encouragement and lots love here for our fellow travelers. God bless you all!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

When they finally do wake up we need to help them get thro it remembering our struggles to give them the benefit of our knowing the stages of things like grief over the children and their issues with the revelations of religious lies.

Remind them that God is still God and Jesus is still his
Son and we will not loose either of them. The rest is only relevant to our future as a reference and to make sure we are never deceived again.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana Knows.

(1) Show this thread

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Just take out the eff word and yep, 100%! My husband's like "STOP CUSSING!" lol

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Yes, I still have Faith... I just lost shared custody of my children based on fabricated charges against me by dirty cops... GAL is assigned, which is good.... My children are my everything and my ex knows that this is the only way he can truly hurt me. It is temporary and I know it will turn. All the false charges will be dismissed. The dirty cops are exposed and I can only hope their names are added to the indictment list for Wisconsin. God told me to work on my Patience... I'm about at max right now. Judges are corrupt. The court "system" is far beyond repair... it is incredible just how far we have allowed ourselves to fall. Please, Lord, give me the strength I need to fight the final fight. Protect and Defend!!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Praying for you, Ann, and for your children!
❤️🙏

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Dear Ann, God is in control and He loves His children, and ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HIS OWN. Know that this will pass, stay strong and genuine, everything you say and do to please the Lord by following His commandments, meditate on His word and a way will be found to reunite you with your children.
In Jesus name, amen.
We are all care and pray for your future, to be united with your children as a family.

(5) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

books, painting, walks in nature

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

💕Love you Frogs! Stay save!💕

(1) Show this thread