Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx@qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one

There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/823869748/xtrafly-apparel-womens-god-guns-donald?ref=shop_home_active_19&frs=1

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

nice shirt. might want to find another venue - sure its hard but Etsy is supporting the left i boycott them. check into mike lindells site or some other patriot supportive one. im sure i have no idea how hard it is but just a thought perhaps post a question where ither patriots are selling???

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

although going on the sight I see they also advertise vaccinated shirts and BLM shirts so I wouldn’t want to take business away frim her but it would be nice if they didn’t give business to those who are against our cause.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

If she is selling BLM shirts I don’t know how she can be a patriot. Am I missing something?

(1) Show this thread

Terrific thank you for the link. I have a couple of ideas for T-shirts that I want to make for myself and my family and I would love to give my business to a patriot!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome thank you for sharing