Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx@qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/823869748/xtrafly-apparel-womens-god-guns-donald?ref=shop_home_active_19&frs=1

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

although going on the sight I see they also advertise vaccinated shirts and BLM shirts so I wouldn’t want to take business away frim her but it would be nice if they didn’t give business to those who are against our cause.

If she is selling BLM shirts I don’t know how she can be a patriot. Am I missing something?

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication