Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx@qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/823869748/xtrafly-apparel-womens-god-guns-donald?ref=shop_home_active_19&frs=1

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

although going on the sight I see they also advertise vaccinated shirts and BLM shirts so I wouldn’t want to take business away frim her but it would be nice if they didn’t give business to those who are against our cause.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

If she is selling BLM shirts I don’t know how she can be a patriot. Am I missing something?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread