Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx@qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/823869748/xtrafly-apparel-womens-god-guns-donald?ref=shop_home_active_19&frs=1

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

nice shirt. might want to find another venue - sure its hard but Etsy is supporting the left i boycott them. check into mike lindells site or some other patriot supportive one. im sure i have no idea how hard it is but just a thought perhaps post a question where ither patriots are selling???

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silentnQmQre in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silent nQmQre, click on at the bottom under it