Thx@qcolorado
Nana wants one of these T-shirts to
go with my " I told Ya So" one

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

as do I want these shirts. i know atleast 20 people that would purchase and support 100%
We need to get the word out regaurdless๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

agreed!! There are so many that I've been looking for.
LOL, I'm wearing my What am I doing here-Joe Biden.

Dont forget!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Yup .. great list ... but better correct Mocking'g'ird before you print it

;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Yeah I noticed that and wondered if it was for some reason I didnt know or just an "oopsy"

(1) Show this thread

je peux en avoir un ?๐Ÿ˜œen francais bien sur

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I want one of these! Love this!!!! โค๏ธ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Nana does too wonder where we could get.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

Love this!

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

i will have one of these, probably more of these soon. one for everyday. My We the People are pissed off hoodie is wearing out, time for a new one i guess.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

i want one

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

i want one

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

There is a wonderful fellow Patriot on Etsy who will make a custom tshirt. Her shirts are the really soft brushed cotton and she has vnecks too. Here is her link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/823869748/xtrafly-apparel-womens-god-guns-donald?ref=shop_home_active_19&frs=1

I've orderd 5 shirts from her thus far, she is working on a custom one for me coincidentally about not being a sheep.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

although going on the sight I see they also advertise vaccinated shirts and BLM shirts so I wouldnโ€™t want to take business away frim her but it would be nice if they didnโ€™t give business to those who are against our cause.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

nice shirt. might want to find another venue - sure its hard but Etsy is supporting the left i boycott them. check into mike lindells site or some other patriot supportive one. im sure i have no idea how hard it is but just a thought perhaps post a question where ither patriots are selling???

(4) Show this thread

excellant

I want one of those Tshirtsโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Me too - Anyone know where we can get one?

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Just posted one someone else sent

(1) Show this thread