#Patriot Christian, US Marine, retired State Trooper, active shooter instructor, husband to the most awesome Wife a man could ever have.

I'm wondering how many people not only here in America, but around the world, realize that Ukraine and it's surrounding areas are the home roots of most of the Cable players?

I did so many posts🙄 showing one after another - yet, poof, no one seems to know this.

If Russian and Ukraine are going at it - Russia is doing their part in the taken down. My assumption per all the years of research I've done along with the historical and biblical patterns where I found the "hijacking" of the Jewry lineages (Khazarians) later I found them to be.

In response Morgan Kevins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

They have been kicked out of every country they go to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

My spelling errors are over the top today, I apologize. I have an assistant that I cannot fire - she keeps coming back. You may know her, Auto Correct?

She makes me look like a idiot when I type and I type over 100 wpm and did it professionally. I know, you'd never guessed that would you?🙄🤣

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You added moar insight to what I was thinking as well MJ! You’re definitely onto something! 👍

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Dan I Miss You Man! 😉
I've been in rare form this week - sarcastically speaking that is.😏😁

Thinking about on the amount of#stupid that occurred this past week, and my number of eye-rolls, I found myself doing a lot of this 👇 and 🤬. 😇😂😂

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

This was my Parler reply on Trump 2024 hats...https://parler.com/post/4bb1fb3f-9ba1-4e21-a6b7-cd8b07e3fabd

(2) Show this thread

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

I didnt know that, but it does make sense , Russia Knows Ukraine more than we American Civilians! and anyway Let Russia have Ukraine , Ukraine was bought and paid for by the bidens! so GO RUSSIA , Take Them Down! !

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I have been saying for DAYS that Putin is doing his part of the Plan by cleaning out one of the most corrupt globalist strongholds in Eurasia! This is a GOOD thing!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Totally agree.

I had all this on my Twitter - in the Twatterdome - that wiped me out in the first round. I had a thread showing who how when where all roads led there.

I'm too damn tired today to type it all out, but maybe later I will. Oh, who a I kidding🙄, today is shot! I was till 6:30 this morning so I'll be 🛌 way before "later" comes. 🍷😉

(1) Show this thread