#Patriot Christian, US Marine, retired State Trooper, active shooter instructor, husband to the most awesome Wife a man could ever have.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Morgan Kevins to his Publication

I'm wondering how many people not only here in America, but around the world, realize that Ukraine and it's surrounding areas are the home roots of most of the Cable players?

I did so many postsπŸ™„ showing one after another - yet, poof, no one seems to know this.

If Russian and Ukraine are going at it - Russia is doing their part in the taken down. My assumption per all the years of research I've done along with the historical and biblical patterns where I found the "hijacking" of the Jewry lineages (Khazarians) later I found them to be.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

You added moar insight to what I was thinking as well MJ! You’re definitely onto something! πŸ‘

Dan Dan I Miss You Man! πŸ˜‰
I've been in rare form this week - sarcastically speaking that is.😏😁

Thinking about on the amount of#stupid that occurred this past week, and my number of eye-rolls, I found myself doing a lot of this πŸ‘‡ and 🀬. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it