#Patriot Christian, US Marine, retired State Trooper, active shooter instructor, husband to the most awesome Wife a man could ever have.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Morgan Kevins to his Publication

I'm wondering how many people not only here in America, but around the world, realize that Ukraine and it's surrounding areas are the home roots of most of the Cable players?

I did so many posts🙄 showing one after another - yet, poof, no one seems to know this.

If Russian and Ukraine are going at it - Russia is doing their part in the taken down. My assumption per all the years of research I've done along with the historical and biblical patterns where I found the "hijacking" of the Jewry lineages (Khazarians) later I found them to be.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

I have been saying for DAYS that Putin is doing his part of the Plan by cleaning out one of the most corrupt globalist strongholds in Eurasia! This is a GOOD thing!

Totally agree.

I had all this on my Twitter - in the Twatterdome - that wiped me out in the first round. I had a thread showing who how when where all roads led there.

I'm too damn tired today to type it all out, but maybe later I will. Oh, who a I kidding🙄, today is shot! I was till 6:30 this morning so I'll be 🛌 way before "later" comes. 🍷😉

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it