Only people mentioned by @MorganKevins in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Morgan Kevins to his Publication

I'm wondering how many people not only here in America, but around the world, realize that Ukraine and it's surrounding areas are the home roots of most of the Cable players?

I did so many posts🙄 showing one after another - yet, poof, no one seems to know this.

If Russian and Ukraine are going at it - Russia is doing their part in the taken down. My assumption per all the years of research I've done along with the historical and biblical patterns where I found the "hijacking" of the Jewry lineages (Khazarians) later I found them to be.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

My spelling errors are over the top today, I apologize. I have an assistant that I cannot fire - she keeps coming back. You may know her, Auto Correct?

She makes me look like a idiot when I type and I type over 100 wpm and did it professionally. I know, you'd never guessed that would you?🙄🤣

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

They have been kicked out of every country they go to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

(5) Show this thread