If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Who knows, maybe the future will offer the best of both worlds?

(Hopium dealer 🙋‍♂️)

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Don't forget to save some of that for yourself :)

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

That would be a beautiful peaceful life...Biss❤️

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

*Bliss🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

If you rewind the hands of the clock and before you meet someone you admire, the answer is yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes!

On a sunny day, I till the soil, and on a rainy day, I read a book quietly.
I have no hesitation in thinking about the future where we will be monitored by nano-chips and electronic devices.

However, losing access to people who live in distant countries makes my eyes darker than you can imagine.

It is a very troubling question, even though there is only one answer.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

You hit the nail on the head. While it may be heaven now, how long would it stay that way? The world is what we make it, with each person making their own choice it can be a heaven for all.

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Yes...Sounds like heaven 😀

In response Kevin Askew to his Publication

It does, doesn't it? When I give it up that is my goal.

(1) Show this thread

It would be giving up a few acres, and gaining pigs... have had pigs of the mini type, not interested in pigs. TV don't watch at all, but not sure if I'd give up wifi, it keeps us connected with the rest of the world. During our busy season we are putting in 13-16 hour days, 7 days a week... and sometimes it's even longer. Doesn't leave much time to keep up with what's going on or socialize.

The 50 acres of freedom may seem like paradise, but it can be isolating without outside connections.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Oh you still get basic phone service and you are free to get together with whomever you wish. How to videos were even suggested, which were a great idea. I don't think isolation is ever freedom, I believe it is torture.

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

🤠pretty much made that choice 28 years ago...no regrets! and it wasn't given to me

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Outstanding. Enjoy!

(1) Show this thread

my fondest childhood memorys! milking the cows, slopping the pigs, riding the horse and fetching the rooster from the neighbors . wasnt a big farm, but the best memories.

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

It is all about nature. We need to be connected to it.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

absolutely. Tired of this matrix

I would rather be 24/7 at concerts with millions of people..

In response General Khaos to his Publication

One suggestion, wear earplugs. Later in life you will be sooo glad you did. I have Notre Dame going off non stop.

(1) Show this thread

Backwards for me....but some would.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I have received a ton of replies that would happily do it. While I agree with that my best friend does not. And this is why we are strong, because it takes more than wood to make a sturdy house.

(1) Show this thread

I would accept gladly
but I would try and break a deal to have *some* tech.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

How to videos only?

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

No. If I want that I will build it myself. Still, would love to give up all electronics, if I could.

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

My fren you can do anything you set your mind to, I'm sure of it!

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

YESSSSS!!

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

This feel like my dream life. My mom was a farmer, and I used to milk cows and throw hay bales for a job (with lots of farm cat friends). However, it’s hard to think of not “duckduckgo-ing” an answer to something, watching how-to videos, looking up health (which I probably wouldn’t need), or knitting patterns!

In response Jamie Designs to her Publication

Agreed, to to videos are the only thing allowed. I threw hay myself for 4 years starting at 12. Did a crap job for a few years but by 16 I was a solid block of muscle. Developed a really bad habit to keep the chafe out of my mouth though, I'm sure a lot of us did.

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Sounds great, but Im afraid I would need some sort of a emergency beacon. Knowing me, I'd get lost on my own land. At least a couple three times, anway! 😁

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

KEK! Big water bottles and jerky provided!

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

hmm yes to cell phone bye bye , as i would have much to learn, access to internet for information ( but no social media kek) as for drama of internet bye bye 😁

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

O.k. so that people can learn the internet stays active but only how to videos are allowed. Sound good?

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Not trying to stir the pot but the real freedom I would love to see is God gives every human the liberty to be who they were designed to be. imho

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Not stirring the pot, I actually said the same thing yesterday. To me being with the Lord is the ultimate in freedom.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sounds like heaven!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

I'd throw myself at it in a heartbeat 💚 cellphones were the beginning of the end...

In response white light to his Publication

I do not disagree at all. I have said for some time now that the beast is actually tech.

(1) Show this thread

Thankful to find like-minded people.

Giving/receiving those things sound great, but it is truly impossible to promise a safe life to anyone. I do hope for the day it can be achieved.

In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

yes indeed. i so long for that lifestyle once again! 🙏🇱🇷🙅♥️

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Amen. If I could be promised that I would vanish. Except for the barn dances. Gotta have people interaction some how kek. 😁

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Lived it. 185 acres....wasn't hard at all. I'm more stressed now than when I grew up on the farm. Cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, cats, dogs, mice, rats.......Life was easy then. Seriously.

I had my chores. What an unbelievable experience. I loved every minute of it, except in the dead of Winter. That sucked.

I had a phone & a TV...and a LOT of pets.

About the same here minus a lot of those acres. It was hard at times but it was rewarding, I really miss it. I feel sorry for those who have never known anything but the city. I really do.
We had a T.V. but almost everyday we were out until 9-10pm doing something active and fun. Hard to find kids that do that now days.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yep!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

That is a HUGE UPGRADE from 40 acres and a mule! I'm all in...

KEK, me too!

(1) Show this thread

YES ... and my children would like their 50 acres and gladly give up the things of this age as well.

In response Future Lori to her Publication

I agree totally but one of my best friends here with me said no. Kind of shocked me but even though he knows what is happening he loves the internet.

(1) Show this thread