Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Not trying to stir the pot but the real freedom I would love to see is God gives every human the liberty to be who they were designed to be. imho

Not stirring the pot, I actually said the same thing yesterday. To me being with the Lord is the ultimate in freedom.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Really love the question you raised. I think we should all get back to our roots and try to grow our own food and tend to animals etc. my sister lives off the land and has a farm and lots of kids. She loves her life. No one taught her how to do any of it either. Really have faith that the QFS is real and the world will be filled with a diversity of talents. How God intended. I’m a musician, myself. My fondest memories of childhood was going to my great grandparents farm. they had an organic farm and never knew/used the word “organic“. The best IS yet to come!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I'll tell you, there is something about nature that just calls to us. Why so many ignore it is beyond me. When I first became a Marine I would volunteer some of my limited time off to help with chores on a farm that took an hour to get to. I always felt better when I was finished. Any time I can put my feet in the grass I am a very happy man.

(1) Show this thread